Aviation Medicine (AVMED) Course
Flight Deck & Cabin Crew
The following components are covered during training:
- Levels of Consciousness
- Choking & Practical Scenario
- Resuscitation & CPR Practical
- Heart Attack & Cardiac Arrest
- Oxygen Administration – Practical
- Emergency First Aid Kits – Updates
- Scenarios (case studies of actual recent medical emergencies experienced on board)
An examination is written, and students are assessed during class participation and practical CPR assessment. On successful completion of this course crew licenses are signed and a skills test report is issued.
Crew assessed as “Not Yet Competent” will be required to re-attend training and to be re-assessed.
Should you wish to schedule Aviation Medicine training, please contact us.